Yvonne Mo is a personal trainer based in New York City. Her fitness career began at age 12. With the mentorship of her Shotokan Karate Sensei Vincent Riqueros, she learned how to use weights and the importance of cardiovascular training at a young age.
Mo’s Certifications / Licenses
- NSCA Trainer
- ACSM Group Exercise Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Certified
- Shotokai-ryu Karate Black Belt Instructor
- USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach
- Pre/Post Natal Certified
- ViPR Certified
- TRX Certified
- Power Plate Level 1 Certified
- AKC Certified
- National Federation of Professional Trainers
- Endurance Trainer Certification
- American Heart Association CPR Adult/Child Certified
Since then, Mo has found her calling in helping others reach their fitness goals regardless of how small or large it may be. She is consistent on being on top of the newest fitness research and exercise techniques in order to best serve her clients.